Not too busy. Not too quiet. Juuust right.
Don’t appreciate the traffic snarls, noisy nights, and sky-high prices of the city
BUT don’t want a life of suburban seclusion, too-long commutes, and nonexistent neighborhood amenities either?
Make your way to the diverse, convenient community of Westminster.
Flourishing shopping centers minutes from home
Abundant eateries and bars, just right for a casual lunch with friends
Public transportation, for when the car is not an option
Local parks and outdoor activities galore
But it doesn’t end there.
With Baltimore 40 minutes away, everything the renowned city has to offer – from jobs to crab cakes to photo ops – is yours for the taking.
So you get the peace of the suburbs and the perks of the city.
Within a 15 minute radius:
- Strip Center at 457-471 Baltimore Blvd
- Fairground Village
- Cranberry Square
- Players Fun Zone
- The Fun & Fit Factory
- Carroll Indoor Sports Center
- Off Track Art Co-operative and Gallery
- Galley 99 – Ain’t That a Frame
- Carroll County Farm Museum
- Bear Branch Nature Center / Hashawha Environmental Center
- King Park
- Westminster Community Pond
- Avondale Park
- Meadow Creek Bus Stop
- Rescue Mission Bus Stop
- McDaniel College Bus Stop
- Carroll County Public School
- Westminster Elementary School
- North Carroll Community School
- Carroll Community College
- McDaniel College